I've been looking for frugal ways to update my wardrobe and ran across a few great ideas! These are on my to-do list! Have you ever done something like this? I'd love to hear your ideas!
- I absolutely love this 7 ways to restyle a t-shirt article on CraftStylish. Cal Patch talks about recycling old t-shirts, there are some very cool styles here! I may have to try my hand at the tiered dress, pin tucked, cardigan, ruffly cardigan, yoke, and tunic styles! Okay, maybe I want to try them all! So cute!
- How about this cute Lace-Topped T-shirt by Dixie DIY. I think it's super cute and would be fun to figure out how to make one!
- This very cute Recycled T-shirt Circle Scarf on Cut Out & Keep has lots of possibilities! I love how Kevin&Amanda's blog made one to show team spirit!
- This J-Crew T-shirt look alike by Crafty Mammie is so adorable! I want! The little t-shirt flowers are the cutest aren't they!
- I'm in love with this simple and adorable easy to sew dress from Talk2TheTrees blog. A tank top and three yards of fabric, can't get any easier than that!
- Ooh! Comfy cozy unisex boxers from Craft Passion! I love wearing boxers for pj's and practically lived in them as a teen, yes weird I know but it seems everyone was wearing them as shorts back then! I'd love to make some pretty feminine ones for around the house!