16 February 2011

7 Down, 134 To Go

7 squares done on my pink quilt, & only 134 left to go :)


Drunkard's Path Variation



Beginner's Choice



Card Trick



Rail Fence



Nine Patch



Clay's Choice


And I finally figured out a good design for the center square. Impossible to find a pattern I liked for the Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon that I liked so I had to make one up myself. It's applique & it's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself :)



Off to work on the next square & to decide if I want to redo the Drunkard's Path Variation or not. Truly, it doesn't look quite so horrible in real life, but I'm not so thrilled with it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Drunkard's Path Variation square and yes your ribbon is pretty darn cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your variation squares! very good work on them..looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete